Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lessons Update

After some illness in our home - and then recovering - I believe we have made some swim lesson progress.

We will be holding the group swim lessons at the Benedict Inn. We will be working in conjunction with those offered at Beech Grove High School. Which is to say, their lessons will be our lessons... Those previously going to BGHS for lessons will be directed towards our open, chlorinated arms!

By the end of this week, we hope to have times, days and dates nailed down, as well as a Saturday for sign-ups.

HOW YOU CAN HELP - please let me know if there is a bulletin board near you that would be willing to carry a sign advertising our lessons.I would greatly appreciate any help in getting the word out.

Again, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail me, call me, or leave a comment right here!