Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Session Update

Registration is closed for July.

I am still taking names & numbers for those who are interested in a fall/winter session. I am thinking towards the beginning of October, and probably 2 days a week for three weeks. It may get tweaked a bit, nothing has been set in wet sand just yet.

The plan will then be to offer an early spring session and 1 summer session.

I have loved doing this program this summer, and loved trying to provide outstanding lessons. If you have participated and would like to share your experience, please feel free to leave a comment.

While I did enjoy this summer, it has been a bit stressful and just plain crazy at times. The goal behind the three times a year session (other than the obvious), is to be able to relax between sessions, and be fully ready for the next one. I have barely had time to breathe since the sessions were so close together. But it wasn't a bad thing.... usually.

So if you have missed lessons this year, are looking for an activity during the school year, or just want your kids to learn to swim, please let me know. Send me an e-mail and tell me if you would be interested in a fall session, the early spring session, or both. I will get in touch with you, and I will also be sure to post any developments regarding future sessions.