Friday, August 6, 2010

Fall/ Winter session

We will be having a fall/ winter session. The times will be October 15-30. A Friday/Saturday combo for 3 weeks. The times will be Fridays at 5:15 and Saturdays at 1:15.

In an effort to keep this session small-ish, there will be limited spaces. In keeping with the first come, first served, I will be contacting those who have shown an interest earlier this summer. I will then move down the list to those I hear from starting today. Thank you for understanding.

There will also be a payment deadline. If you will be signing up, I MUST have your fee by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1st.

I will post again soon on the amount of availability. If you have any questions, please leave a comment, or E-MAIL ME. This will be the easiest way to get a hold of me, and probably get the quickest response.