Friday, August 13, 2010

Next session update

After much thinking, prayer and advice gathering, I have made the very difficult decision of not having a fall session for swimming.

There are definitely the people to fill a session, but since nothing has been formalized, I thought this is the best decision.

While I love to do this, I have many responsibilities not only to my family, but to myself as well, and many things are getting neglected with the pressure of having lessons. If we had a light summer, then it wouldn't be a big deal, but I started planning and organizing for lessons in March, and am just now getting over the final session.

I will still post on things you can do to help your children begin to swim, as well as developments on future lessons.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you so much for your understanding.