Friday, January 14, 2011

Dates for Spring Session

I have the dates and times for the spring session. Since I am not anticipating a huge turn out, I will be filling up a time slot before moving onto the next. Here are the currently available days/dates/times.

As of now, there are two sessions planned, however if there are only a few for one, we may need to drop it. Unfortunately that cannot be determined yet.

February 28- March 11 & March 14-25
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays- 9:45-10:30am

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday- 4-4:45pm(TT) and 1-1:45pm(S)

If the class times do fill up, then the next time to open up will be earlier in the day. Since the pool schedule only allows us much time, I figured that starting with the latest available slot would be best.

I am trying to put together a registration day, and should know when that will be in a day or two. Probably sometime in early or mid-February.

I do plan on having a make up day for each session, and you can see the plans for those on the Policies page.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to help. If you would like to 'pre-register,' please e-mail with the following details: Parent name & contact info, child's name, age, skill level, and requested days. Payment is expected before the start of the session, and a deposit is due at registration to hold the spot.

As for the payment, you can read up on it at the Policies page. Any early payment will be accepted. It can be mailed to my attention at the Benedict Inn (1402 Southern Ave., Beech Grove, 46107), or given to me directly while I am at the pool.