Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Lessons, 2011

Since the pool may not be around after the end of March, we are going to try to get one last swim session squeezed in.

I am in the process of getting days and times approved, and will share them as soon as I know.

I do realize that since this session will be smack dab in the middle of the school year, that many may not be able to attend, and I very sorry for that. I am trying to get the best times, should it fit into your child's school schedule.

There will also be private lessons offered, and there aren't many openings. If you are interested in private lessons, please let me know. You can see the pricing on the Private Lessons page.

An e-mail would be the best way to get in touch with me. You can also call me, but be prepared to leave a message and I will get back with you within a day or so.