Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Plea for Help

Tired of my whining? I know, I am too. We really want this to work out, and I am getting worried that it will fizzle before it even begins. I am hoping that by the end of the week (or early next) we can get signs up on community boards like the grocery stores, churches, libraries... any other suggestions? Maybe that will help.

We need to know when is the best time for your lessons, when is the worst. Are you interested at all? Please let us know. We would love to be able to hold sign-ups, but maybe it won't go well with your schedule. Don't wish you had spoken up. SPEAK UP!

As in a previous post, we expect to provide you with outstanding service in way of lessons. I am not promising your child will be in the next Olympics, but we will try our hardest to get them, to progress. Our long-term goal is to be able to track children - basically when you check in with us next summer, we would be able to look up your child's name, their experience level and where they are at, and place them in the appropriate class, quickly & easily.

Well, I find it hard to believe no one has an opinion about swimming lessons. Are you NOT interested in lessons? Why not?