Saturday, June 5, 2010

July Session

While the spots aren't flying off the shelves so to speak, the July session is getting a good number of students.

I hope that as the June session nears a close that more people will want to sign up for July.

The last day to register for the July session is Saturday, July 10th. This will be out last summer swim session. There may be another session in the fall and/or winter, but right now I only have about 2 people interested. Hardly enough to justify an entire session.

If you are interested in a fall or winter session, please let me know so we can either start planning it, or put our energies into private lessons.

Whatever you are looking for, I hope I can help you out one way or another. Please feel free to ask questions or give feedback.

I will keep you informed of the openings for July!