Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lessons Looming

The May session is full. While we are not at our maximum, unless I have a whole lot of people want to sign up before the end of this week, May is full.

June & July still have open spots at all levels. If you are interested, please e-mail me, or call me at 358-7286.

As the lessons quickly approach, I am getting very anxious. I am worried I won't find enough instructors. I am worried that I won't make the right decisions in the instructors I do find. I am worried that no child will learn anything then I'll have a mob of angry parents!

I am a worry-er by nature.

I am learning to calm my fears and trying to be confident and content in the choices I do make and the things I do have control over.

So, in less than a week we will know how lessons are going. They will only get better as times goes on. I hope we can help you and your children be confident in and around water, and mostly safe.