Sunday, May 16, 2010

Session II

We have one week left in the May session, and so far it is going well. I am hoping & praying that we will have wonderful results and very pleased parents.

The June session is quickly approaching. We do still have some open spaces. If you wish to sign up, please let me know and I can hold your spot. Although, it won't be guaranteed until the fee is paid, and that is due before the start of the session - June 7th.

Below is what is now available. I will be informing my parents in this session of these spots as well, and it is first come, first served. You can call me at the number to the right, or send me an e-mail.

JUNE 7-25
Monday/Tuesday(4:30-5:15): Approximately 7 beginner spots, 5 intermediate spots, and 5 advanced spots

Wednesday/Friday(5:10-5:55/4:30-5:15): Approximately 7 beginner spots, 10 intermediate spots, 5 advanced spots

Wednesday/Friday(6-6:45/5:15-6): Approximately 7 beginner spots, 5 intermediate spots, 3 advanced spots